eXceem

Go Back   eXceem > eXceem supported sites > Xpango

are clix worth buying?

This is a discussion on are clix worth buying? within the Xpango forums, part of the eXceem supported sites category; i know very few people who will sign up for me through refferals so do clix actually work? How many ...

Old 24-04-07, 04:55 PM   #1
iPod 20gb

arj154 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via twitter to arj154

are clix worth buying?

i know very few people who will sign up for me through refferals so do clix actually work? How many have people got from this?

Advert - Join eXceem now to remove this advert
Old 24-04-07, 05:09 PM   #2
Mini Mac

the_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud of

Re: are clix worth buying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arj154 View Post
i know very few people who will sign up for me through refferals so do clix actually work? How many have people got from this?
What i always say about Xpango is firstly that its not good for referals. 1 Credit there = about a half green elsewhere so if this is you main method it's best to do it somewhere else.

I'm nearly done but did all the offers myself which is what i think Xpango is best for.

I did buy a clix package but wouldn't recommend it. I got a promotional credit and out of 250 clix package 2 people signed up but didn't activate their account/i didn't get a credit for them so i wouldn't recommend it. I know some people on here have had more luck with it but personally i wouldn't do it again.

Old 24-04-07, 06:30 PM   #3
eXtra!

the_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to the_icks Send a message via twitter to the_icks

i did a 250 as a trial.. got 3 signups who credited and no signups that didnt!

I have just signed up to a 350 and will see how it goes.. I am waiting on a few trades to sign up and complete, I did the clix to get me to 15 so I have the option to get my oldest boy a psp should that be the option.. extra credits gained and the trades may allow me to get a wii... or maybe even a 360 (would like to see the extreme any time soon Xpango!!)

I will keep you posted.

even if you only get 1 sign up its cost you 10 a green which is what most people offer anyway in trades.. unlike me, who is offering 7.50 which I feltas 1/3 of a clix 350 to be a good price. Makes it almost a cash for green and a green for green combined!

Old 24-04-07, 07:06 PM   #4
iBook

mattflower has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mattflower

I didn't have a lot of luck with clix, think I got about 3 refs from it.
As mentioned above do as many offers as you can by yourself then ref your mates

Old 24-04-07, 07:14 PM   #5
Mini Mac

delude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to behold

I've never signed up to Xpango, but do you still need referrals? Its just that you said (the_saint) that you completed all the offers yourself. Can I just complete loads of offers then?

Old 24-04-07, 07:16 PM   #6
iBook

mattflower has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mattflower

you can just complete offers yourself yeah . . don't think that'll get you quite enough credits but it helps!

Old 24-04-07, 07:38 PM   #7
Mini Mac

the_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud ofthe_saint has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by delude View Post
I've never signed up to Xpango, but do you still need referrals? Its just that you said (the_saint) that you completed all the offers yourself. Can I just complete loads of offers then?
Yeah you can i did all of them myself (except 1 credit for buying a clix), which is 14 credits now, should be 18 any time soon when my last offer goes through.

I had done a lot of the offers elsewhere but i think it's realistic to be able to do 20-24 credits by yourself. Also Xpango get new offers quite regularly so there might not seem like a lot there at the moment but they do change.

Old 24-04-07, 07:48 PM   #8
eXtra!

owenroberts is a jewel in the rough

If you're an adult it makes it a lot easier. You can get a lot of points by simply changing your home insurance, car insurance etc. Obviously it's not worth doing if it will cost you a lot more though!! You can also apply for credit cards etc. which usually gets you 2-3 credits each.

I've only just started on Xpango, but it looks fairly easy to get 15-20 credits without referring anyone.

Old 24-04-07, 08:12 PM   #9
Mini Mac

delude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to behold

I'm currently only signed up to real-incentives, because i don't want too much going on on my website at the minute. I was thinking that Once I have completed real-incentives I will start to replace them with the other networks.

Old 24-04-07, 09:13 PM   #10
eXtra!

owenroberts is a jewel in the rough

I'm trying to do the same thing - concentrating mainly on Nextgen now that I'm being verified on WiiForFree. Xpango is just a little side project

Old 25-04-07, 11:38 AM   #11
Mini Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenroberts View Post
I'm trying to do the same thing - concentrating mainly on Nextgen now that I'm being verified on WiiForFree. Xpango is just a little side project
yeah i think that's the way to do Xpango, just check it every now and then and if a cheap offer comes up that you can do then do it. Eventually you will get enough credits for something you like.

Old 02-05-07, 12:37 AM   #12
BANNED

stacey is an unknown quantity at this point

It is completely not worth it. I paid 30 pounds for a 450 clix package and not a single person signed up!

Old 02-05-07, 01:01 AM   #13
iPod 20gb

ravness has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ravness

same here would not reccomend it at all...even though it has used about 70/450 clix...not much interest shown so far as not even a sign up yet alone activation!

Old 02-05-07, 05:52 AM   #14
eXtra!

the_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond repute

i got signups wit the last 3 of my original 250!!

all from the same site ad!

its luck of the draw.. but it must work!!

Old 02-05-07, 10:52 AM   #15
iPod Shuffle

Foulis is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a clix450 that just finished and it resulted in 1 credit completed and another one that hasn't gone through yet but since it's for a clix package rather than an offer I'm hopeful! However, I still haven't received a credit for purchasing the clix and that's about a month ago - might need to raise another support ticket...

2 out of 450 is not great but better than nothing. From the feedback here, 2 or 3 credits is the best expectation to have and not the xpango-FAQ-stated rate of about 1 in 20 clicks being converted.

Old 02-05-07, 01:38 PM   #16
iPod Shuffle

unkle1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've purchased 750 clix in total from Xpango, I had about 3 sign ups but none of them went green.
I was expecting a credit for purchasing hte package, but after some emails to support, I realised that I had clicked the 'upgrade clix' rather than 'purchase clix'.

The upgrade was slightly cheaper than the full purchase (by about 5), so you live and learn.

But judging by my past experience, clix aren't a good investment. You're better to do some offers.

Old 02-05-07, 06:54 PM   #17
iPod 20gb

ravness has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ravness

click are worth signing up to baby!!!

i got 2 signs ups out of 92 clix on the 450 package...and plus the 1 credit gained for buying the package, its kind of paid itself back

out of the remaining 350 odd...at this rate technically i should get around 9/10 sign ups altogether....but i doubt it

any more out of the remaining 350 will be a big bonus!

Old 05-05-07, 03:02 PM   #18
iPod Shuffle

Loveley is an unknown quantity at this point

250/101 are gone and none has signed up

Old 05-05-07, 03:39 PM   #19
eXtra!

450/150 no signups yet.... would have expected at least one by now!!!

got 3 out of a 250 last time!!

Will see what the figures are when I get back from holiday next week!

Old 10-05-07, 08:21 PM   #20
FireFox Rules!

SwedishTom is a glorious beacon of lightSwedishTom is a glorious beacon of lightSwedishTom is a glorious beacon of light

Got a question for you that have bought clix's in the past.. is it only through credit/debit card you can pay or do you have the option to pay through paypal also?!?

Cheers
Tom