eXceem

Go Back   eXceem > The Recycle Bin > Old Forums > Old Networks > Freepay Network

We're sorry, the offer is not available in your area...

This is a discussion on We're sorry, the offer is not available in your area... within the Freepay Network forums, part of the Old Networks category; Well, I searched and found nothing. I am trying to get a friend to sign up under me, but he ...

Old 07-04-08, 09:02 PM   #1
Mini Mac

delude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to behold

We're sorry, the offer is not available in your area...

Well, I searched and found nothing.

I am trying to get a friend to sign up under me, but he cannot access the laptops.freepay site because he gets an error saying 'We are sorry, the offer is not available in your area. You will be redirected shortly'.

The guy is definitely living in the UK. What is up? he has cleared his cookies, turned the cookie setting down to low, re-started IE and nothing works! Always the same message!

What can I do?

Last edited by delude; 07-04-08 at 09:04 PM..

Advert - Join eXceem now to remove this advert
Old 07-04-08, 09:34 PM   #2
Mini Mac

Schism is a splendid one to beholdSchism is a splendid one to beholdSchism is a splendid one to beholdSchism is a splendid one to beholdSchism is a splendid one to behold

Re: We're sorry, the offer is not available in your area...

Do they live in Ireland? (Or Liverpool? )

They don't accept foreign places

Are they using a proxy?

Old 08-04-08, 07:09 AM   #3
Mini Mac

delude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to beholddelude is a splendid one to behold

Nah, he doesn't live all that far away from me! I don't believe he was using a proxy, are there settings to do this in IE? I'll talk to him later and ask.

Old 08-04-08, 08:04 PM   #4
Mini Mac

Any other ideas?

Old 08-04-08, 08:22 PM   #5
eXtra!

the_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to the_icks Send a message via twitter to the_icks

he's probably a norwich fan!

Old 08-04-08, 08:27 PM   #6
iPod 20gb

welshboy07 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe his ISP could be something to do with it... they sometimes use proxy's

Old 08-04-08, 08:33 PM   #7
eXtra!

the_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond reputethe_icks has a reputation beyond repute

nah, Norwich fans are subhuman

Old 08-04-08, 08:34 PM   #8
Mini Mac

^Just.....no

Old 08-04-08, 08:41 PM   #9
Mini Mac

chigley has a reputation beyond reputechigley has a reputation beyond reputechigley has a reputation beyond reputechigley has a reputation beyond reputechigley has a reputation beyond reputechigley has a reputation beyond reputechigley has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to chigley

Find out his ISP Delude

Old 08-04-08, 08:46 PM   #10
Mini Mac

Okies, I'll have to talk to him tomorrow though. Thanks

Old 08-04-08, 08:48 PM   #11
eXtra!

even if he has an aol isp it should still pick one or the other routes... is he trying the .co.uk or .com site?

Old 09-04-08, 07:01 AM   #12
Mini Mac

I think that all he tried was my direct referral, which would be laptops.freepay.com/?r=blahblahblah

I an ask him later however if he can access the main site if that helps. I wouldn't want to spend like hours with him trying all the solutions, because he'll probably just give up, he still doesn't really believe in the sites, so if he can't access it without a simple solution I'll definitely have no green.

Old 09-04-08, 06:36 PM   #13
Mini Mac

Right, he is with 3 mobile for the net, and it automatically connects to an Australian server. that's the problem, but what the heck would the solution be? I doubt he'd try to reconfigure everything just to sign up to a site he wont use.

Old 09-04-08, 06:56 PM   #14
eXtra!

ip cloaking?

Old 09-04-08, 06:59 PM   #15
Mini Mac

joewarne is a splendid one to beholdjoewarne is a splendid one to beholdjoewarne is a splendid one to beholdjoewarne is a splendid one to beholdjoewarne is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to joewarne

try and get him to sign up for an internet cafe or a library?

Old 09-04-08, 07:45 PM   #16
Mini Mac

he said he could at his girlfriends in like 2 weeks, but I'd love to get the site done before then lol. I've had just had a random green from somewhere, so am hoping for more like that lol